Spent 3 nights here to celebrate a wedding anniversary. I was a bit disappointed with the size of the room - I thought I had booked an upgrade. However we were not planning on spending too long in the room and I had asked for a quiet room and certainly had no complaints there. It was very quiet. The bathroom was a good size with a wonderful shower with a choice of shower heads. We did share other reviewers reservations regarding the glass door into the shower - you would need to be comfortable with the person you are sharing with! The breakfast is excellent - full choice - we wanted for nothing - even cava. What made this hotel for us was the staff who were efficient, helpful and friendly in all areas. We were offered a glass of cava when we arrived and one was left in our room while we were out. Special mention to Veronica who made breakfast an extra friendly experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia