First sightseeing trip to Barcelona with a friend and would definitely recommend this hotel. Stayed here for five nights and absolutely no complaints. Check-in was swift, efficient and welcome drink on arrival. Our room was on fourth floor facing main road with no issues regarding noise from traffic. Did not stop us from having a good nights sleep on very comfortable beds and pillows. Room was spacious enough, very clean and modern. Bathroom was very spacious and complimentary toiletries were replenished on a daily basis which was a nice touch. Buffet breakfast was very good value for money and a great plus for us as we were out walking every day until late evening and never felt hungry until early afternoon so this was greatly appreciated. Staff were always very friendly and helpful. Same, familiar faces that greeted you in the morning which added to the personal touch because they remembered you! Keep up the good work! Tea/coffee making facilities in room would be an added bonus but overall this hotel is a very good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia