Stayed here for 6 nights. The location is very good, short walk to Placa Catalunya, so easy access to the tourist buses, La Ramblas, central shopping centre, and countless bars, and restaurants. Most of the restaurants do not open until at least 8 o/c in the evening, but the tapas bars are open all day. The breakfast in the hotel is excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay here, rather strange that the hotel charges 2.20 euros per night, for the use of the safe in your room, WHY? just add it to the room rate no one would even question the charge. Would recommend this hotel and would return if visiting Barcelona again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 4 stars hotel is located at one of the main Barcelona’s avenues, only 350 meters from the distinguished Paseo de Gracia, Plaza de Cataluña and Ramblas. The Grupotel Gran Vía 678 emphasizes by its modern facilities and its stylish decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grupotel Gran Via 678 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Hotel Barcelona
- Grupotel Gran Via 678 Barcelona, Catalonia