The Hostel was in an excellent location but was a little bit difficult to find at first because we were not looking up at the first floor of buildings when we were searching for it. For a hostel the decor was nice and not very run down. The room was very clean and tidy and a reasonable size for 3 of us. They tidied the rooms every day and provided clean towels. The service was excellent! When we arrived the gentleman at the reception was very welcoming and he gave us metro maps, and street maps. He also drew on the map places of interest and provided us with all of the transport details too. We forgot adaptors for our electrical items and reception lent us them for the duration of our stay. It was not noisy at all and we had a very enjoyable stay. I would definately come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to this beautiful hostel in the heart of the city and in the heart of Eixample, the biggest and best-preserved neighborhood of modern Europe. where walking through the area is back to other times. Strategically located in the "Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes. , 10 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya, the Ramblas and Paseo de Gracia. Casa Mila (La Pedrera), Casa Batllo, 5 minutes from the bus station. Excellent transport links, close to a metro station and numerous bus stops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Center Inn Barcelona, Catalonia