I have just returned from a stay at Eddy Rooms. The hotel is good value and good location- get what you pay for. Very noisy at night as the corridors have alot of echo.
HOWEVER... We left our bags in the laundry room during our last day in Barcelona. The guy on reception assured us it would be safe. Our bags were left there from 11am till 5pm. On arrival, I noticed my coat was no longer in my bag and after checking our bags my friend and I found our items had all been mixed up so someone had been looking through our stuff. Nothing was taken luckily as we had kept all valuables on ourselves that day. As a word of warning to anyone else that visits this hotel, do not leave any of your valuables in your bags. Also, I think the same would apply for the bedroom throughout your whole stay as I have little trust in the staff at this hotel.
Felt like a disappointing end to an otherwise fab weekend! I personally would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eddy's GuestHouse Situated in the heart of Barcelona, 5 min walk from Plaza Catalunya (where the airport bus stops). located in el Example in an old, gothic style building typical to the neighbourhood. The residence provides a quiet, relaxed atmosphere that you can call home throughout your stay in the city. All of our spacious rooms are uniquely and tastefully decorated and a continental breakfast is served. Come and sit on our balcony, sip your coffee and watch the city go by at Eddy´s Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Eddy's Guest House Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eddy`s Guest House Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Eddy's Guest House Barcelona Catalonia