All reviewsmonumental metro stationsagrada familiabreakfast roomspanish omelettevery clean hotelrooms are smallwalking distanceincluded breakfaststayed here for nightspleasant staygood sizeminute walkfantastic hotelair conditioningthe location is perfectvisiting barcelonala rambla
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Hotel is 5 min walk from Sagrada Familia and 2 min from metro station. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was basic, but clean and the rooms were perfectly adequate. Is perfect for someone who is not looking to spend much time in their hotel (and why would you in such a beautiful city!) The price was excellent. We didn't eat breakfast there. Although it looked good it was 9 euros. We went to a small place by the metro station and ate for 1.90 euros.
Breakfast is only meal served in the hotel but there are plenty of other places nearby to try out.
Would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jango6
ELISABETH C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Sant Antoni, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Madam,

Thanks for your review regarding your stay in our Hotel. Your feedaback is very much appreciated for us and for future guests.

We are very proud to know that you have a pleasant stay with us and that all services offered have been to your liking. We hope to see you in your next visit.

Again, thanks for taking the time and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This has a great location, it was superb value and provides a great base for exploring Barcelona! The staff could not be more friendly and helped us out with anything we needed.
The rooms are of a reasonable size for a weekend break, and there is enough room for clothes storage. The bathrooms were clean and had excellent showers. The rooms were cleaned daily and were serviced early if required?
There is a safe in the rooms which is free and easily large enough for all your valuables!

The breakfasts were more than adequate and I couldn't find fault with the hotel?

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AFuk
ELISABETH C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Sant Antoni, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Sirs,

Thanks for your review regarding your recent stay in our hotel. Your comments are very much appreciated for us and for future guests.

We are very glad to know you have enjoyed your stay with us and all the services offered by our Hotel has been of your choice.

We hope to see you in your next visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

central , very clean, modern , friendly staff, I live near Barcelona, and will recomment to all to stay here . Small rooms, but has everything you need . care and consideration is given to all nationalities tastes on the breakfast buffet .

Room Tip: I paid €33 for a single person in a double room , per night with breakfast , I think thats an excellent price for a city hotel. I was 3rd floor street side , and the street was not noisy , even with window open .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank lynn886
ELISABETH C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Sant Antoni, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated for us and for upcoming guest. We assure you that this information enables us to create pleasant experiences to each of our guests.

We are very glad to know that you have enjoyed you stay with us, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

It was my first time in Barcelona. I spent some time browsing online before deciding which hotel I was going to book. Since Sagrada Familia was on top of my Barcelona list so I searched the hotel on google map that close to it, there I found Hotel Sant Antoni. As I always do before booking a hotel, reading the reviews from its previous guests in Tripadvisor, and Sant Antoni has good reviews. Based on those good reviews I booked right away, and I was not disappointed. The hotel was what I call ''to the point'' which I like best, no porter that carry your luggage up to your room and need to be tipped, you just rolled them to the elevator and all the way to your room. The room was immaculate, bathroom was good size and spotless, location was spot on, only a short walking distance to Sagrada Familia, there is a small shop in a gas station close by where you can buy drinks or snacks. I stayed in a twinbed room, there was no coffeemaking facility in my room but to be honest I don't really need it, so it was fine with me. Breakfast was included with good varieties, free WiFi in the room, staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank DenLilleHavrue

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated for us and for upcoming guests. We assure you that this information enables us to create pleasant experiences to each of our guests.

We are very glad to know that you have enjoyed you stay with us. As you indicate, our hotel is very close to Sagrada Familia.
We don't have coffemaking facilities in our rooms, but in the breakfast area , we have free cooffe and tea during all the day.

Again, thanks for taking the time and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Just pretty good hotel. It's 2 stars but the lady which takes care of breakfasts is their THIRD STAR! She is always in good mood. She can say "Hello" probably in every language of the world. Always smiling

Service - perfect. Staff is really friendly. "Breakfast lady" is the best!

Room - small but modern and clean (there was only some dust under the bed). Bedside cabinet and light was placed only on one side of double bed - it was really uncomfortable for one person. TV had some channels in English.

Beds - could be bigger but it was ok and comfortable.

Bathroom - modern, clean and big enough. We experienced lack of shelves or hooks for our cosmetics and clothes.

Breakfasts - it was better than I expected. There was some Spanish food (tortilla de patatas, chorizo, jamon), eggs, sausages, bacon, variety of fruits, cakes and some more.
The only disatvantage was coffee - it was awful. It was really weak and in fact didn't taste like a coffee.

Location - really good. 5 minutes walk to Sagrada Familia. 2 minutes walk to metro station. 30 minutes walk to city centre.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bartosz A
ELISABETH C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Sant Antoni, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Sirs,

We are pleased to know that you have had a pleasant stay with us. We can assure you we will use all of your suggestions to improve our services and to create an enjoyable experiences for each of our guests.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

Again, thanks for taking the time and we hope to see you soon again!