“The best way to learn spanish is to go To Ole Languages in Barcelona”
Review of Ole Languages

Ole Languages
More attraction details
Owner description: Olé Languages is a professional Spanish school dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language in an open, personal and enjoyable atmosphere.We offer Spanish courses for all levels to competitive prices taught by dedicated, highly qualified native Spanish speakers *. We hope to see you soon in BARCELONA!
Moscow, Russia
“The best way to learn spanish is to go To Ole Languages in Barcelona”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great teachers and office team is always ready to help, and accommodation is offered! Prices are economic and timetable are flexible. Just a perfect combination to learn spanish and have a great experience in Barcelona! :)

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very Professional and Fun School”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have been studying at Ole for 3 weeks of my paid 4 week intensive course, I was only planning on staying for 1 month but all the staff here are so nice and have made me feel so welcome. My teachers have been so encouraging that I am going to continue to study here.
The office staff have been extremely helpful with any questions I have had including helping me a find a job in Barcelona. Ole are very professional, classes are always on time, class rooms are tidy and the teachers make learning fun.
Im looking forward to the next 6 months with Ole :)

Visited February 2014
Belo Horizonte
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Olé Language School - Do not want to refund my money”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I am having a lot of problems with Ole Languages (Barcelona). I decided to have a course with them, paid 50% in advance, but I choose to give up the course because I did not want to stay in an apartment with a lot of people and smoking area. More than 30 days before the date I supposed to start the classes I informed that I would like to cancel it and ask them how to procedure to receive the money back (50% advanced paid). They simply informed me that could not do this because I have already made a deal with them.
I believe that a serious company would have another position and would negotiate a fair deal, but Ole Languages still do not to want to make any deal. I also informed them to agree to pay a fee cancelation, but they again do not want to make any agreement.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Raquel D
OleLanguages, Propietario at Ole Languages, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
We have carefully reviewed your comment and we wanted to clarify the following:

When you enroll in one of our courses you are asked to agree on the terms and conditions of the school as you did, and when a student receives an invitation letter in order to obtain a student visa we will only refund the money if the visa is denied and the student send us the rejection visa letter from the Consulate.

The reason of this that is the Spanish government grand you the student visa because you will study Spanish with us, that’s why the course cannot be cancelled; to avoid students getting fraudulent visas.
Gdansk, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“awesome!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The school is very professional- offers you working materials and qualified teachers (greetings to Anna and Jose- u r amazing :) ). Ole sends you emails before and during the course so it keeps you updated about everything. The school offers interesting activities (but it is optional to use it or not). It also organises meetings in different clubs and pubs- usually it is included in the price of the course. They are flexible- if your flight comes late or you have to check out before there is no problem. You get all the info you need so you really feel safe. Also- in my opinion-the school is located in a nice area. Plus- obviously, you get the chance to meet people from many different countries. I strongly recommend Ole to everybody who wants to have a good time in such a lovely city as Barcelona.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Agnieszka A
Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I studied at the Barcelona school for one week in July 2011. It was a great experience - the teachers were good, rooms were air conditioned, and I enjoyed meeting the other students. I stayed in a single room with a host family and the accommodation was a five minute walk from the school. The school is in a nice area of Barcelona not too far from Plaza Espana.
I would highly recommend Ole.

Visited July 2012