“I would study here again”
Review of Ole Languages

Ole Languages
More attraction details
Owner description: Olé Languages is a professional Spanish school dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language in an open, personal and enjoyable atmosphere.We offer Spanish courses for all levels to competitive prices taught by dedicated, highly qualified native Spanish speakers *. We hope to see you soon in BARCELONA!
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Last minute decision to enroll for a week to brush up my Spanish. Very pleased I did. Admin staff were helpful and teaching staff were just lovely - had an easy manner which made the classroom relaxed, stress free and fun but still with a big emphasis on learning.

We had two hours of grammar, a break, then an hour and a half of conversation putting into practice what we'd covered in the earlier grammar section. So in all, great for language rules - grammar, plus colloquial Spanish, plus they were happy to share local knowledge and give advice on living/travelling around Barcelona.

Worked out a bit expensive for me what with having to pay matriculation for just one weeks study but no way around it.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"dani"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 August 2014

At the beginning I was afraid that I've gone a budget and chosen the cheapest school, BUT
then I found out it was the best decision!

All teachers there were extremely friendly and helpful.
Grammar classes were kind of fun, so you can remember all rules of spanish grammar.

I've spent there 3 weeks and regret that couldn't stay longer.
I can say I improved my Spanish and I'm happy of this experiences.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great teachers and office team is always ready to help, and accommodation is offered! Prices are economic and timetable are flexible. Just a perfect combination to learn spanish and have a great experience in Barcelona! :)

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have been studying at Ole for 3 weeks of my paid 4 week intensive course, I was only planning on staying for 1 month but all the staff here are so nice and have made me feel so welcome. My teachers have been so encouraging that I am going to continue to study here.
The office staff have been extremely helpful with any questions I have had including helping me a find a job in Barcelona. Ole are very professional, classes are always on time, class rooms are tidy and the teachers make learning fun.
Im looking forward to the next 6 months with Ole :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I am having a lot of problems with Ole Languages (Barcelona). I decided to have a course with them, paid 50% in advance, but I choose to give up the course because I did not want to stay in an apartment with a lot of people and smoking area. More than 30 days before the date I supposed to start the classes I informed that I would like to cancel it and ask them how to procedure to receive the money back (50% advanced paid). They simply informed me that could not do this because I have already made a deal with them.
I believe that a serious company would have another position and would negotiate a fair deal, but Ole Languages still do not to want to make any deal. I also informed them to agree to pay a fee cancelation, but they again do not want to make any agreement.

5  Thank Raquel D
OleLanguages, Propietario at Ole Languages, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

We have carefully reviewed your comment and we wanted to clarify the following:

When you enroll in one of our courses you are asked to agree on the terms and conditions of the school as you did, and when a student receives an invitation letter in order to obtain a student visa we will only refund the money if the visa is denied and the student send us the rejection visa letter from the Consulate.

The reason of this that is the Spanish government grand you the student visa because you will study Spanish with us, that’s why the course cannot be cancelled; to avoid students getting fraudulent visas.