“Best way to see the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BrightSide

BrightSide
Ranked #1 of 166 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Barcelona cruising in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle or in a unique vintage van. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic Barcelona: understand the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle. Talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city, for explanations, pictures or to go for an easy walk around an interesting landmark, a beautiful district or to enjoy the views.
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best way to see the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

I booked this trip as a surprise for my wife whilst we were in Barcelona for our 25th wedding anniversary. From initial contact, to make the booking, to the end of the tour, the whole process was flawless. Our guide was interesting and very informative. This idea is so much better than the tour buses; no traffic, stop and walk around when ever you want and completely flexible. We chose the Barcelooona tour; the 4.5 hours is perfect to get your bearings and a good overview of the city. If you want a private guided to tour of Barcelona this has to be the way to go.

1 Thank Dave B

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Vancouver, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A unique, fun way to see Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

We were looking for a unique way to tour Barcelona. We’ve done bike tours in our past travels but thought it may be too hot in the summer. A friend who just visited Barcelona recommended taking one of Joao’s sidecar tours. I have read a lot of good reviews from TA members so I didn’t hesitate to book the Must-Do Tour for our family. Our guides were Peter and Esther who were both lively, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable of the many beautiful sites we saw. Esther even recommended some great restaurants and shops (we tried the Chocolate shop and the pastry shop in El Born). Brightside’s bikes are beautiful, classic Russian bikes that drew a lot of attention and praise everywhere we went. The 3 hour ride was very comfortable and fun. We all had a blast especially our 2 boys. It was an experience we will never forget. Thanks Joao!

San Francisco, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“MUST DO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012

It was the best way to see Barcelona hands down. I wish I could of done it full day every day! Booking it was super easy and throughout the whole process they were super nice. We got two guides who were amazing and knew a ton about what they were looking at. I loved riding on the sidecar. It was so much fun and you felt like a celebrity because everyone was looking at your glamarous ride! They showed us all around the city and pointed out some great places to go to.You must do it if you go to Barcelona.

Montreal
“Riding and touring in style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

My daughter and her husband booked this tour for us And my husband and I had a blast. All four of us took off and Joao and Matt toured us around in fine style providing us with a great and informative tour of beautiful Barcelona. A definite must do ! A very pleasant
3 hours.

Montreal, Canada
“Best part of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Trying to figure out the best way to see the city in such a short stay, I fell upon Brightside Sidecar tours. The reviews we so positive, I wanted to get to experience what everyone was raving about. So I booked the 3hr tour as a surprise for my husband, and let me tell you, it was the best thing I could have done. What an amazing experience!! Joao provided us with such an insight into the city and we got to see and experience things we never would have otherwise. The other people touring the city were looking at us enviously as we drove past them, because there is no better way to see the city! I can not stop talking about how thrilled I am about this tour, so much so, our friends who are visiting Barcelona in a few weeks also booked with Joao!!! I HIGHLY recommend booking a Brightside sidecar tour immediately, you will not be disappointed!

Lisa, Montreal, Canada