“Amazing view of ALL attractions complete with a personal perspective”
Review of BrightSide

BrightSide
Ranked #1 of 177 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Barcelona cruising in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle or in a unique vintage van. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic Barcelona: understand the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle. Talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city, for explanations, pictures or to go for an easy walk around an interesting landmark, a beautiful district or to enjoy the views.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We felt like our long time friend was touring the city with us, highlighting all of the MUST SEE spots as well as some local, intimate faves. It was really an amazing 4+ hours and helped to plan the remaining 3 days. Matthews knowledge of the attractions, local specialities, food and history was really so valuable. This tour is amazing and all of the reviews here are really spot on and so accurate!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We couldn't have asked for a better overview of the city. At first I was a little concerned that they wouldn't be able to accomodate my entire family (5 people) but they handled it perfectly. These are a great group of guys who truly love what they do. They love Barcelona and I promise by the end of the tour you will too!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I took this tour on the suggestion of our son who had done it the year before. I was a little concerned about comfort since we are 68 and 70 years old. No fear necessary, the ride is very comfortable and the communication system made it just perfect! Our guide, Peter, had a wide knowledge of the city and the tour showed us more than we could ever have seen on our own or in a bus. Several of the suggestions he gave us to check out later on our own were followed to our delight! I could not recommend this trip more highly!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I had an awesome day with our guide Matthew, cruising around Barcelona. This is our 3rd time to this great city and we've never seen it like this! The side car was super comfortable and so much fun! I was surprised when my husband and I switched seats that the seat on the back of the motorcycle was really comfortable as well.... and you're not right up against your guide. :) Matthew had a ton of knowledge about Barcelona, architecture, great restaurants, bars, history, etc. We went at the pace we wanted... it felt spontaneous, highly customized to our interests and ultra enjoyable. We highly recommend this tour, it's worth every euro!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you have not been to Barcelona and want to have an over the top look around, jump on a bike or in a side car with these folks. They know their city, restaurants and night spots! Furthermore, you be photographed more than your camera will be out. Great time, fun guides, do it!

1  Thank elk208