“Do Not Miss This!”

BrightSide Tours
Ranked #1 of 196 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Barcelona cruising in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle or in a unique vintage van. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic Barcelona: understand the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle. Talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city, for explanations, pictures or to go for an easy walk around an interesting landmark, a beautiful district or to enjoy the views.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I think this was our favorite part of our entire Spanish vacation. The comfort, knowledge, photo ops, night air, and hospitality were all fantastic. I enjoyed listening to my 16 year old son and our guide talk "soccer" between stops. This is a one of a kind experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,416)
All reviews
"sidecar tour"
in 175 reviews
"hour tour"
in 112 reviews
"great overview of the city"
in 19 reviews
"tapas tour"
in 46 reviews
"booked this tour"
in 28 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 41 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 30 reviews
in 24 reviews
"narrow streets"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Brightside Side ar Tours. It was a great way to see the entire city. The drivers are safe, courteous and attentive to client needs. It is also fun travelling in a sidecar.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My husband and I have visited many European cities, but I have to say this ranks as one of our all-time favorite experiences. It was so much fun. With the sidecar and primary city streets, it didn't feel like a regular motorcycle experience at all (I'm actually anti-motorcycle as I think they are dangerous for highway driving). Our guide was fantastic! So personable and really a fabulous way to see the city. I wish more cities had experiences like this. We did the half day tour, which was the perfect amount of time.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

After a cruise throughout the Med, we ended up in Barcelona and one of our final activities was the Side Car Tour. We could not possibly have made a better choice. I was a little leery of a motorcycle tour in the busy city streets, but our guide/driver Joaquin not only allayed our fears, but took us on the ride of a lifetime. He is a historian and archeologist and he gave us a fun, knowledgeable tour of Barcelona that you just could not find on a bus or even a cab. We hit all of the highlights and did not feel rushed or hurried. Joaquin was interesting, funny, smart, and fun. seeing it all at street level was amazing! We would recommend this tour to anyone/everyone!