“BrightSide - The Ultimate Way to See Barcelona!”
Review of BrightSide

BrightSide
Ranked #1 of 171 Food & Drink in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Barcelona cruising in the sidecar of a classic motorcycle or in a unique vintage van. Your own private guide will take you on a wonderful journey into the authentic Barcelona: understand the famous attractions, dig-up the local's secrets and experience the genuine Mediterranean lifestyle. Talk, watch and learn while having fun on the way. Every tour includes a large number of stops all around the city, for explanations, pictures or to go for an easy walk around an interesting landmark, a beautiful district or to enjoy the views.
Dana Point, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“BrightSide - The Ultimate Way to See Barcelona!”
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I just returned from a 2 week Mediterranean cruise and without a doubt, the highlight was the evening tour of Barcelona I enjoyed with Matthias from BrightSide. I was picked up promptly at my hotel and we took off for a completely safe and enjoyable look at this lively, colorful city. I had a few locations I definitely wanted to view at night and Matthias was totally accommodating, fitting my requests into an itinerary that covered Barcelona from the sea to a beautiful look at numerous buildings and plazas. Matthias was very knowledgable about all the sites and history and we had a fun conversation going the entire evening.
I highly recommend this tour for anyone of any age. Whenever I can get back to Barcelona, I will not hesitate to book an even longer daylight tour with BrightSide - this company deserves to succeed for such a novel and thoroughly awesome way to experience a city. Don't hesitate - give your vacation a great highlight that's such a kick. Reactions from passersby and friends at home when you return make it even better!

2 Thank MaryAnn08

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Köln
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome way to see the city”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

My wife and I did a half-day Barceloooona tour with Matthias, and it was an amazing experience. We booked online only a day in advance, but got an immediate response and the next day in the morning Matthias was waiting outside our hotel. The tour is loads of fun - great and unique way to get an overview of the city, explore the parts of town you normally wouldn't get to see and zip through little side-roads to avoid the congested roads.
I can definitely recommend this!

1 Thank ChrisSchroers
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Best way to start visit”
Reviewed 3 October 2010

We did the night tour. Being our first time it was perfect. We were able to see the city at night lit up on the open air tour. Our guide was great and very informative and knowleable. Would not hesitate to book again or to recommend.

Denver, CO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A great way for couples to see Barcelona.”
Reviewed 2 October 2010

Just spent 5 hours on a Ural sidecar w/ Matthieu (sp) - many thanks for a great day and a great way for my wife and I to see Barcelona. The bike is very comfortable (even sitting on the back seat behind the driver!) and the open air and microphones really give a great impression of the city.

Redmond, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This is a MUST DO!!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2010

If you are into big bus tours, ignore this comment! But if you want to see Barcelona this is the way to go! My guide was very knowledgeable and thorough and gave me a wonderful introduction to Barcelona!! BrightSide-Sidecar is the only way to go! Jean from Oregon