“TA sticker”

Dune
Ranked #2,186 of 10,472 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Spanish
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: A Spanish tapas bar located near Carrer de Casp.
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I found this place by chance. Passed in front of it, looked inside and saw the TA sticker on the window. It made me feel confident so I gave it a try.
We just had three tapas and beer but I must say that everything was very good, the food was of good quality and well made. We had padrón peppers, calamari and a tapa of sausage. The fish was very fresh and not salty at all. Some places put a lot of salt in it to disguise that it is not fresh. This is not the case in Dune.
They have lots of menus of all kinds and different prices and I am looking forward to returning there to try more.
The waiter was very nice making you feel very comfortable and explaining things in detail. I also noticed that he called clients by their names.

3  Thank Marga2009

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel recommended this place where locals eat. Not great but fine for tapas at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Good tapas. Normal service. Authentic neighborhood bar with well prepared small dishes. Give it a try.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

This restaurant was convenient to our hotel and on a holiday night the only one open in our local area - which was surprising in itself. Service was good. The food was fairly ordinary. We had 4 tapas - all good size serves. But way too salty. The wine selection was good but only one red by the glass. My only question is why do tourists get served the most expensive bottled water but the locals get cheaper bottles...I hope this does not happen in my home town.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Great little restaurant - clean and a good choice of food. The waiter did not speak too much English but was very helpful!! We went twice and it was very nice both times.

1  Thank Jillian W