Some information from the past is obsolete.
First of all - it is not bed and breakfast because this B&B does not serve any breakfast. You get a morning coffee, that's all.
- rooms are nice, we have got no. 1 with own bathroom
- rooms are clean and cleaned regular by 2 helpers (Philippines?)
- staff speaks English fluently and gives good tourist tips
- location is really good - 6 minutes from the nearest beach and many options to get the city by bus or metro (underground) - 10 routes tickets costs 9,5€ and is valid for all types of vehicles.
- car left on the street was ignored by criminals (we believe they are in Barcelona ;))
- price - 55€ per day in high season
- commonly used terrace
- odd request - do not use your shoes in the room and kitchen area
- 20€ caution returned on check-out - why?
- 'paper walls' - it is possible to hear what is going on in the whole house; fortunately, our mates were very quiet
Recommended place, friendly, clean and stylish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, clean, quiet. And just 3 minutes walking to the beach :) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bed and Beach Barcelona Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Beach Barcelona Guesthouse Catalonia