All reviewspasseig de gracia stationb and btea making facilitiesla pedrerarooms are smallhappily stay here againmodern bathroomstayed here for nightsthe location is perfectwalked everywherefirst floortrain stationcity breakreceptionistventilationcasatiles
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We traveled to Barcelona for a one-week stay during summer holidays and wanted to try a bed and breakfast boutique experience. The hotel had quite a charming look and with a bit of space orientation we didn't have any trouble locating it, although the signs aren't as visible as those of other hotels (the information provided on the hotel's site came in handy). We had arrived before check in and had no problems to leave our luggage at the hotel and do a bit of surroundings recognition meanwhile.The room wasn't very spacious but it fully satisfied the needs of a light travelling couple under a pretty charming boutique experience. We found the personnel to be friendly and helpful and had an overall very pleasant and relaxing stay. We would recommend better ventilation of the room after cleaning it/while unoccupied and maybe a more varied breakfast. A price/value comparison for Barcelona conditions made it a very good choice: the metro was very close by, Passeig de Gracia is a wonderful stroll towards Placa Catalunya and La Rambla (also close by) and the location is a great plus.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Positives: 1-VERY cool staff. I arrived early off my international flight. They let me check in at 10am and even offered me comp breakfast! Such a thoughtful woman. I was beat! 2-LOVE the location. One block off a lovely promenade and a few blocks from Las Ramblas. I am quite pleased being here- close enough but not in that Las Ramblas mayhem. 3-Room is clean/decent and has tea service. Bathroom supplies are provided. 4- Breakfast is nice quality. Two Cereals, Fruits, Bocadillos, Bread, yogurt etc. Coffee is good and plentiful. Again, staff great. 5- Wifi in the rooms works well. 5- VALUE VALUE VALUE- I would stay here again for sure.
Negatives: 1-Bed is downright hard. Thankfully, I am okay with a hard bed. 2- TV is all local, not even international news. Very Odd. Oh well- As mentioned above, Wifi in the rooms works well.

Room Tip: Room with terrace overlooks street. Noise might bother some but did not bother me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Eurosnbaht
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I just recently returned from a quick 3 night stay in Barcelona and booked this cute b&b based on trip advisor reviews, and I was not disappointed. It is literally in the heart of the best part of the city. The Gaudi houses are 1 and 2 blocks away. You are a good 8-10 blocks from La Rambla which is perfect.
The place itself was very clean, good breakfast. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Excellent option for young couples. We had a very wonderful stay.
Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jillian P
Reviewed 19 November 2012

the hotel is conveniently located, close to metro and walking distance from la rambla. the hotel is very clean and it has very helpful and friendly staff, I can definetly recomend this hotel if you want to have a nice stay in barcelona. even the area were the hotel is located has many lively bars and places to eat, night shops and everything you need.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2012

It's a friendley and nice B&B in the center of Barcelona. Small bedrooms but complete. The wooden floor in the showercabin is not very propper. We would recommand your place but with "earpluggs" (we bought them in a farmacy) it's very very noicy during the night. Breakfast is oke.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com