“great location, average guest house”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barcelona
Glory Facade Guest House
Ranked #174 of 308 Barcelona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2011

My husband and I stayed here for three nights during a recent trip, it was ok, our room was very small we had to step over our bag to get into bed, did not have any air conditioning which was ok for the month of May there was a fan provided, the view from our room looked directly into a square of other buildings many of which had the washing hanging out on the balconies, didin`t really matter much as we didn`t spend hardly any time in our room. Barcelona is amazing and the location of this guest house is its best point, right besides the fantastic La Sagrada Familia and located just a few mins from the train station. We hadn`t banked on having breakfast here anyway so weren`t bothered that on our arrival there was just a crust of bread left in the packet, three days later the same crust was still the only bread there, but there was juice in the fridge, milk tea coffee and plain biscuits provided. This guest house is basic but fine for somewhere to stay while visitng the great sights of Barcelona, the location is fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Glory Facade Guest House

Reviewed 26 June 2011

The guesthouse is not identified at the entrance of building and naturally, we didn't know which floor it's located and the building being locked, we could not intercom to open the front entrance.

Finally a bit of mismanagement of timing, the person-in-charge appeared to open the door and showed us to the apartment. It's shared by 4 room units, all to share with 2 bathrooms. On the exterior, all looked modern and nice but i think the cleanliness can be much improved. It was nice to provide muffins and biscuits for breakfast in the kitchen though.

Location-wise, it's just opposite Sagrada Familia so that's great for this attraction. But will need to take a bus or metro to city centre.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Modern interior.Perfect location -just a few steps from Sagrada Familia,Metro station and restaurants.I felt like I'm at home!I know where to stay my next visit to Barcelona-Glory Facade Guest House.Thank You and hope to see You soon!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Gergana_11
Reviewed 16 March 2011

What else can I complain to this very beautiful BNB which I now call my home away from home? That's how I felt when I first arrived inside the house with the assistance of the owner. Very homey and quiet. Location wise, it's so close to the Metro train station. Just a few steps and you will cross the road you can get in to the train station. Another beauty of the location is being so close to La Sagrada Familia church. You will just cross the road and you are at the church already. So I get to see Sagrada everyday as I walk towards the METRO train station. Food wise, they have good supplies of dairy in the fridge that you can have for breakfast. Like milk, water, juices & yoghurt. They also have biscuits and bread. Regarding wifi, they also have it. They don't have a TV though... but who will come to Barcelona to just watch TV? I think it doesn't matter :) When I visit Barcelona again, I wouldn't think of any other BNB except this one. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank petite_joan
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I've been staying here for two weeks, it was like staying in my home!! Alex is very nice, and the staff too. I really suggest the b&b to people interested in staying in Barcelona either for few days for vacation or for more days/weeks for studying, as I did.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Flat clean, nice. The staffs are friendfull. The location is perfect and quiet.
You can ask the staffs about local things (tapas bars, markets places, football :-) ...etc. ) also and if you have any problem they manage it quickly.

I had new friends in the flat when stay there. Sharing a flat is a great idea! I can advise for everyone! :-)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Grabowsky
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I stayed at the B&B for one week and I had a great time .... I felt like home!!!!!!
The apartment is very comfy and clean .... in my opinion a perfect place to stay in Barcelona. Sagrada Familia is right in front of it and also the metro-station is around the corner. Everything you need is in walking distance and addtional it´s a very safe area.
I highly recommend this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business