“Great food and great service!”
Review of Mariscco

Mariscco
Reserve with
Mariscco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,311 of 9,685 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$20 - US$79
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Situated in the heart of the Eixample district, mariscco offers the best quality to price ratio in the city. Mediterranean cuisine with fresh top quality products, from which the client can select the fresh fish and seafood they wish, and we will grill it or prepare it Andalucia style; one pays according to the weight of the product and we serve this at the table.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

One of the best seafood meal we've had in a long time. We went to the one in Eixample and what impressed us was the fact that they were not hard selling the food to us, they just wanted us to enjoy the food and have a great time. We chose 2 tapas and asked if we can try a bit of the anchovy, the guy happily complied. We were about to choose another one but he said that it should be enough for us if we are having the lobster risotto too. If we are still hungry we can always order more. Our waiter recommended a couple of semi dry wines (they were not the expensive ones) which he let us try before deciding on which would suit our chosen dishes. All the dishes were cooked to perfection and may I recommend the smooth lemon sorbet to end the meal. Also a good palate cleanser!

• Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Barcelona, Spain
“Excellent Fresh Fish”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I went to have dinner here with two friends and we all thought we had never eaten such fresh fish before. If you like fish I would strongly recommend it!

• Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Mystery of hygiene practice ”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We have been this restaurant for a dinner without a reservation but luckily we could get a table. Everything went smoothly until a lobster paella have arrived. Firstly my partner has noticed that two pieces of short black human hair have been found in his plate, but he just ignore them because it was only just has happens sometime. And then I carefully examine mine which I have fund more than five pieces of hair in my plate. The length of hair are almost same size about 2cm. I am wonder and I have checked in the paella-pan and I found some of hair in the paella-pan as well. We could not believe that what is going on this paella . We would not be mistake this kind of problem. Thus We examine again these hair and they were definitely human hair. So we nicely asked a waiter that we think there are some human hair in the plate. He said this is not a normal and he offered us another new paella. But we have already lost an appetite and we decided to leave the restaurant. We immediately asked a bill and we talked a manageress, she said the chef who cooked the paella has no hair and it can be happen this kind of incident. She never apologised us. We felt very uncomfortable that we have done something wrong to this restaurant. I have long hair and my partner has short but grey hair. I am a ordinary citizen who like a travel around Spain. This incident and attitude of manageress have spoiled entirely my trip.

1 Thank satomi-o
Nicosia, Cyprus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Amazingly fresh fish !! Great service and best of all not so expensive! The lunch menu is strongly recommended !! We ordered more than we could take and payed only 80 euro's for two persons including a bottle of wine !!

1 Thank Demetris T
Eschen, Liechtenstein
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

An excellent restaurant in walking distance to the Rambla. Modern atmosphere inside the location. The staff is marvelous and very pleased to help wherever they can. Finally the food is simply delicious - we loved it!