“Good food, pleasant surroundings”
Review of Pizza Smilo

Pizza Smilo
Ranked #6,518 of 10,000 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Thin and crispy Pizzas from the wood oven, large choice of antipasti and salads, pastas with fresh sauces , homemade desserts ... are just some of the specialties that we will find in this contemporary restaurant - Pizzeria.Pizza Smilo has an unbeatable location in the heart of Eixample. It offers excellent and very thin pizza as well as a complete and attractive menu. The warmth of its decoration help increase the charm and atmosphere
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Nothing fancy, but well presented tasty food, served by friendly staff. The pizzas were excellent, as were the puddings. Good value too.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Took an America friend here for dinner last week. The menu is very extensive and the service extremely good - very friendly and lots of smiley faces. The quality of the food was also excellent. We shared some cheesey bread, a salad with feta cheese and a bolognaise pizza, all of which were delicious. I live in Malaga and am told they have a restaurant here too, so I must try it.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Decoration: cosy, charming, good taste. you feel very comfortable. Delightful interior room

Pizzas: excellent, crunchy base, superb tomato sauce, good ingredients. Average price. Best pizzas in town

Dessert: Excellent desserts, tiramisú and pannacota are to cry for.

Service: excellent, no waits, smilling, you can aks whatever question you want, they will answer with a big smile.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

I stumbled upon this place on a Sunday searching for a place to eat in the Pau de Claris area. The waiter/bartender was friendly/polite. He explained things the best he could when I asked about a specific item. I ordered the margarita pizza which consisted of tomato, cheese and oregano ( a different take from a margarita pizza in USA which has basil). The pizza was mainly cheese since in Barcelona they don't seem to use tomato/pizza sauce. The tomato is just very little amounts. The pizza tasted good it was hot and served quickly since they were not busy. The dessert was good, I ordered a tartufo which is a ball of ice cream rolled in cocoa powder and hazelnuts. Cappuccino was a little too strong for my taste. Overall, I had a good experience but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. For pizza, soda, coffee and dessert, paid 31euros.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

this place had such a rude manager. i would never recommend this place. I dont understand how people can be so rude especially when you are serving a customer. I had gone with my friend and we just wanted to have a pizza and this guy just refused he said we needed to order something more, i would understand if the place was full but 80percent of the place was empty and he told us if we needed to eat we could eat at the bar. I didnt know that restaurants decide wat people should eat..

1  Thank Neha P