“Great food, great location and great service”

Zian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #1,895 of 11,168 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Love the location of the place as we sat outside (the weather was lovely) and we ordered several tapas and sangria that were all very good!! The cheesecake was a very nice surprised, the portions were a good size for tapas and the omelet was fantastic! Not expensive for Barcelona. Service was very good as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank 487rubinaf

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I traveled to Barcelona with my aunt and a friend and I am not keen on pasta or seafood or tapas so I was very limited on the restaurants as this was mainly what was being served as we were in Spain. We came across this restaurant on our second night and went there for the rest of the week as we all enjoyed it greatly.We had pork loin ,duck,chicken and salmon served with either mashed potato mashed sweet potato or sautéed potato they also did the traditional food if that was what you wanted. The staff were very good and obliging especially Rodriguez who put up with us for the week .I recommend this place if you are a picky eater like myself and do not want to eat in a burger bar. The sangria was good too . The deserts were very good too

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank junesnell648
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We were a bit late in the nite and really wanted to eat outside with a big group so we ended it up here. I would have rather not eaten at all, the pizzas we had were burnt and drenched in oil, the pasta al funghi had no fungi and just a bland sauce...they were also overcooked.
To summarize, the prices are quite high for the area and the food is awful,one of my worst experiences (they managed to mess up basic pasta, come on.) The staff was nice though.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Joël B
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly waiter and good starters, but tuna over cooked, and the prices are high. A pleasant enough place to sit on arrival day in Barcelona, but not the kind of place to go out of your way for ...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came here for dinner because it was close to our apartment. The waiter was nice and our sangria was delicious, but unfortunately our pasta was mediocre. We were given Parmesan cheese and there was mold in it which was offputting. It may have been a one off experience but it tainted our experience!

Date of visit: July 2018