“Strolling around Barcelona”

US$89.74*
Collserola Natural Park Guided Tour from Barcelona
Ranked #101 of 315 Outdoor Activities in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic Walking Barcelona is a company located in Barcelona, established in 2009 by local people who have more than 20 years of experience in hiking and travelling through the five continents. With our local and up-to-date knowledge we have designed hiking, nordic walking and birdwatching tours that will best suit your needs and expectations. What’s a Scenic Hiking Tour? We combine a journey of scenic natural beauty with a package of interesting information presented in an educational manner by a professional mountain guide. The result is highly satisfactory as at the end of the tour as well as pictures, you will have cultural and historical tips difficult to forget. Proximity Our walks are located in a wide range of Natural Parks, some of them less than an hour’s drive from Barcelona, and all easily accessible by both public and private transport. Discover the perfect Mediterranean balance of mountains and sea. Enjoy discovering the meaning of Barcelona in the world with this icing-on-the cake to your visit to the city. Friendliness Our hikes are open to all level of fitness and mountain experience. We are specialists in small groups, couples and families. We can tailor any tour according to the fitness level of the group. We are not in a hurry! Pleasure walking brings happiness! Guides Our guides are local people with fluent English. They are professionally trained and officially registered. As they love their job, they will guide you safely explaining facts about Barcelona and Catalonia that you will appreciate. You will enjoy learning about some of the history and legends that have made this country so special.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I enjoyed Seven days walking around Barcelona and there is plenty to see.
Sights and parks in abundance both on and off the tourist tracks.
I was impressed with the the cleanliness everywhere.
Would I make a Return visit to Barcelona. Without hesitation, it's a YES!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Regardless of being local or tourist, Scenic Walking Barcelona is a unique experience to discover Barcelona and Catalonia. The combination of nature, sports and explanation is just perfect. Carlos is a great guide. You will have a lot of fun while doing something different.

1  Thank AstridMarc
ScenicWalkingBCN, Propietario at Scenic Walking Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thanks a lot for your kind comment, the time we spent with your family was realy nice.

Carlos

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My friend and I were collected from our central barcelona hotel at 6:15am for the sunrise hike. When we got to the nature reserve we were able to imediately get lovely views of Barcelona with all the lights. Our guide Carlos was fantastic, he was born in Barcelona and has a passion for the city and his local knowledge of flora and fauna is amazing. Whilst walking, he pointed out various plants and flowers and told us their origins and we even tried eating a few things. I am not an avid hiker so was a little apprehensive, but I was able to manage fine as there were only a few steep inclines. Good comfortable walking shoes is a must - I wore flip flops as I had many insect bites on my feet and couldn't get into my walking shoes - I managed fine but would definitely advise more appropriate footwear.
The views are beautiful, the atmosphere is amazing - I had never watched a sunrise before as i am not a morning person - I will be doing this more often. I highly recommend !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 8 August 2013

If anyone come to visit Barcelona, definitely go to Monserrat for the best scenic view and the art decors of the Monasteries. My tour guide, Carlos, was excellent in taking me to all the great spots plus he was punctual on his time and fast on responding back emails. I definitely recommend him for your tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ScenicWalkingBCN, Gerente at Scenic Walking Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Faye,

Thank you for your kind comment in TripAdvisor.

Carlos

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We took the morning sunrise hike to watch the sun rise, the fews of the city were beautiful. Watching the sun rise over the city was just an amazing beautiful experience. We had to be up early to leave by 6 to catch the sun but the trip was so worth it. After we watched the sunrise we did some hiking, saw some interesting sites along the way. Alhough you don't need to be an avid hiker, there are some hills and fairly steep inclines. But if you can manage that the trip is definitely worth it. Pau our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable of the area.