My husband & I arrived on the day of the general strike but had no problem getting to the hotel. We had arranged a car through the hotel, worried that we may not find a taxi. The staff was wonderful throughout our stay & before we arrived, emailing as necessary. Our room was wonderful - king bed, very comfortable. Ate dinner in the restaurant the 1st night since everything was closed, the food was delicious. So no wifi in the rooms - you can access it in the lobby. Location was great - shops, restaurants nearby. Can walk to many attractions. Oh & a spectacular roof top bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia