This was our first time in Barcelona and as usual, I poured over others hotel reviews on tripadvisor.com to find a great place for my mom, myself and my daughters.
I wrote the hotel in advance and even though they weren't the quickest in responding, a wonderful junior suite was waiting for us. It's wasn't the biggest suite I had ever stayed in but it was luxurious. The bathroom and rain shower alone was worth the stay! The hotel floors are quiet and peaceful. The bed was wonderful.
The location of the hotel is fantastic, as all the others have said. Breakfast was not included with our room but it did look lovely, albeit expensive for the buffet. We got coffees and pastries at the little cafe right across the street. Parking was a little costly...about 30 Euro a night...but it is city center.
A wonderful stay! We will come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia