I stayed at the Majestic earlier this year for a conference and had an enjoyable stay. The location of the hotel is ideal, down the road from the famous Casa Fuster hotel, around the corner from the remarkable Gaudi buildings and close to the best shops, restaurants and the buzz of the city.
The staff were friendly, well presented and super helpful.
My room was perfect, a great size with good light and a nice comfortable bed. The bathroom was perfect and very clean.
Breakfast was good and with plenty of choice. The rooftop bar is also an added bonus!
I really enjoyed staying here as a base for a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia