Just returned from an amazing stay at the Hotel Majestic. Beautiful room overlooking Passeig de Gracia, gorgeous marble bathroom, HUGE breakfast buffet, breathtaking views from the rooftop bar. All incredible. But it is the STAFF that made our stay. We had a series of emails before arrival helping us with restaurant recommendations/reservations and a hair salon appointment for me. When we arrived we had early check-in - an unexpected but very welcome treat. Every day the concierges helped us with maps, directions, a car rental, etc., We were greeted personally and warmly - we felt like royalty! Marta in guest relations was especially kind to us - she made us feel like we were the only guests at the hotel. We bumped into the GM - Pascal - as we were leaving, and he too, was gracious and warm. The neighborhood is upscale and all that, so I should mention that, too AND you can walk to La Padrera and Casa Botllo - STAY AT THE HOTEL MAJESTIC you will be thrilled you did. We were and we are already planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia