I choose this hotel for its location . The location on passieg de Garcia is the best one can find in Barcelona .Its a shoppers Mecca but Sunday the streets are deserted as all shops are closed . Gaudis casa batlo n casa milo are just a block away . Las ramblas is just a10 min walk even the sagrada familia is just a very short ride by taxi . I'd say a 20 min by foot ..
I found the rooms extremely small for a 5star hotel . Yes they provide bvlgari amenities n nespresso machine in room but it still does not make up for the size . .
Having expressed my disappointment about the room I have to compliment the hotel for its beautiful rooftop deck . It's a great place to unwind over cocktails n the views of the city are breathtaking . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia