We spent 4 days at Le Majestic Hotel & Spa in Barcelona. This was our first time at the hotel. From our arrival, all of the staff were warm and welcoming. After check-in we were escorted to our room, which was elegant, by the manager on duty. We had a beautiful and very quite Junior Suite overlooking the street La Rambla.
We enjoyed the bar on the rooftop, which had excellent drinks, service and an amzing view.
The service was excellent in other areas too. The concierge was outstanding and advice us for a flamenco show and very good tapas restaurants.
Each morning we had breakfast in the main restaurant. The buffet is very qualitative and you can find whatever you can expect in a 5 star hotel.
This is not an inexpensive hotel but the staff, hotel and location have made it our hotel of choice when in Barcelona. We're already in the process of planning our next trip there.
Don't hesitate, just go for it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia