Visited Barcelona 3/23-3/31 for a week's vacation and stayed at the Majestic. Found the hotel to be in a great central location and within walking distance to most attractions. The service was excellent overall and the staff very helpful. We were granted early check-in on arrival and provided with complimentary champagne which was very nice. Hotel has free wi-fi which and a terrific lobby bar with a chef which were also great. Only disappointments were that we requested double bed but was given 2 singles pushed together, and being sent by concierge to some unimpressive restaurants (including Telerific and Barceloneta), as well as a dreadful Flamenco performance at El Cordobes. I am sure that the concierge was just being helpful, but I would advise that you pass on these very tourist oriented attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia