My wife and I and our two children stayed here recently. Having been to Barcelona frequently over the last few years we normally stay nearer the beach but this trip the city stay was brilliant for shopping (Wife & daughter) as well as being close to so many cultural and interesting districts. The service in the hotel was at all times friendly and attentive, the food fantastic and the services and amenities was first class.
The only downside we found was the noise levels from the street are still pretty loud, even with the hotels double glazed windows - we frequently awoke in the middle of the night to ambulance noises and garbage collections, so you will have to take that into consideration if you are bringing children. Aside from that the rooms were stylish, we had in-room mini bar service, Nespresso coffee machine and capsules, wide screen TV, complimentary wine, rose and gift etc, and the hotel offers Spa treatments and lovely breakfast offerings. All in all a great place for a break, just bring earplugs if your room faces the streets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia