Just spent three nights at the Majestic in a standard room, its quite a walk to La Rambla but in a quiet area which you need after a day of sight seeing and any closer would be very noisy and hectic. The staff were fantastic and nothing was to much trouble my only complaint is the shower it goes hot cold hot cold and dont flush the toilet when someone is in the shower, nearly scolded myself several times. Our room was very small but very functional room 750 view was horrible but who sits and looks out the window on holidays. Lots of restaurants nearby for breakfast and dinner we didnt eat at the Hotel. DO NOT try the tapas down the road on the same side of the hotel I think its called Tapa Tapa just horrible. We would not hesitate to stay again but we paid something like $450 a night, it was a holiday weekend so the prices went up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia