I have great expectation checking into the hotel. Stayed there for 2 nights.
My main gripe is the gross lack of accessories and amenities in the room - fairly reasonable expectation given it's stature as a luxury hotel and the room price.
Standard bathroom accessories eg toothbrush, toothpaste have to be requested from housekeeping and not readily available in the bathroom. No bath salt, no disposable shavers etc
No complimentary water, no espresso capsules (when there is an expression machine) etc Do the hotel expect the guests to shop for their eon capsules or bring some along on travel??
Totally surprised for the gross lack of amenities and accessories for a 5 star luxury hotel. Should have settled for Mandarin which was my other choice.
Aside, the location is good - near the Metro and right in the heart of the shopping district.
Not returning for sure. Money better spent in other same or better class hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia