Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona
Monument Hotel(Barcelona)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,601 results
All reviewsrooftop barpaseo de graciahigh end shoppingfive star hoteljunior suiteturn down servicegaudi housesperfect locationsagrada familiabreakfast buffet isexcellent hotelsmall pooltapasloved this hotelthe heart of the citybeautiful cityconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights in May and really enjoyed the hotel. Excellent concierge, lovely roof top restaurant and huge selection of breakfast items in a lovely sunny room. Other than breakfast we only ate in the roof top restaurant, all open air with great views and a pool. We had tapas that were delicious.
The service is excellent, Bulgari amenities in the bathroom, newly renovated with a good bed and pillows, but the room and the bathroom were small, hard to find places for our suitcases. It is a great location across the street from Gaudi's Casa Batllo, on a beautiful tree lined blvd. We would stay again..

Room Tip: The rooms are not noisy on the Blvd if windows are closed as they have good insulation.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelagent08
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It is my pleasure to read your kind comments regarding your recent visit to The Majestic Hotel & Spa. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the meals, the concierge service, and the excellent location of the hotel.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

reception staff+concierges are rather helpful, the rooms are very nice, especially balcony view on Passeig de Gracia and very cool rooftop with miniature pool. Very good level of servicebreakfast is fantastic

Room Tip: Balcony avenue view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving your impressions regarding your stay at the Majestic. I am pleased to see that you especially enjoyed the rooms, the staff service especially the concierges and the location of the hotel.

I truly hope to be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Excellent hotel and excellent location. All the shopping is on the same street as the hotel which was very nice. The food was fantastic especially the breakfast! We also used the Spa for a massage and also the private sauna, ice bath area was great as well. After our massages we went out to the roof top terrace for drinks by the pool overlooking all of Barcelona. It was such a magnificent sight! Really wonderful food as well. And the service was top notch! We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Barcelona.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emily M

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor. I am happy to read that we were able to offer an overall pleasant experience and that you appreciated the quality of the staff, the Spa service and the great location of the hotel!

I sincerely hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon at the Majestic Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed four nights at the Majestic Hotel. Very good hotel with newly and nicely renovated rooms. Receptionists, concierge, restaurant and spa staff provided all a very competent, quick and kind service. Hotel has a wonderful terrace where one can enjoy a little swim, sun, food and drinks with great views to Barcelona, the sea and hills. Breakfast was in general of very good quality and had a wide selection of items. Food and drinks aren't cheap, but still at a reasonable level for a five star hotel in Barcelona. Rooms facing the wonderful boulevard Passeig de Gracia have nice views to the boulevard, but expect also to be exposed to some noise from it. We had one problem with the quality of one room service delivery, but the staff was very regretful for this and quickly brought us some new dishes. If we return to Barcelona we will definitely consider staying at Majestic Hotel & Spa again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
GM-MajesticGroup, Director General at Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your visit to The Majestic Hotel & Spa. I am delighted to read how much you enjoy staying with us and how highly you appreciate your room, staff service and the breakfast.

It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team here and I look forward to welcoming you during your next visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is a little pricy but worth every penny.

The service and hospitality I received were second to none and the rooms were tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. A particular highlight is the rooftop bar and pool area which offers fabulous views of the centre of Barcelona.

I would also add that I travel a lot and I really struggle with any bed that is not my own however in The Majestic I slept like a baby.

Location wise I would suggest that the hotel is perfectly placed with easy access to Las Ramblas the old town and good shopping streets.

I was in Barcelona on business but have vowed to return to The Majestic with my wife.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I personally want to thank you for leaving such kind words for us. I am more than happy to see that you have noticed and appreciated all those little details that in the end made your stay perfect.

The entire team of the Majestic Hotel & Spa is very much looking forward to welcome you back very soon.