The people here are gracious, friendly and incredibly helpful. The doormen, client services, concierge, wait staff, housekeeping, did I forget anyone? Perfection!!!! Stellar all-around. That being said, the rooftop bar/pool is the best kept secret in Barcelona. If you are hitting most of the touristy spots this may be a little further away than El Palace or other hotels but the people and the rooftop make up for it. You may do a little more walking, but then you can treat yourself to the yummy food and cocktails on the rooftop. One thing.... If you are on the 8th floor with a view, it is a dormer size window. But still a nice view. You may want to request the 7th floor. Don't hesitate. Book it!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia