Loved staying in this hotel. We were fortunate enough to stay here when we booked a two day pre-cruise tour which turned into four days when the ship was not ready. Being part of a cruise tour, the price was great, but if we had stayed on our own, I am afraid that we would not be able to afford it.
Our room was super luxurious and we even had a tiny balcony, which is plenty when you just want to get a good view of life on Passeig de Gracia. Have I mentioned before that Passeig de Gracia is one of my favorite streets to date?
The service was impeccable. When you arrive, there are fabulously dressed men waiting to open the doors for you and to take your luggage. Felt so rich. :)
We stayed in November when it was too cold to swim, but we visited the rooftop pool several times to look at the view. Seems as if you could see for miles.
If I could afford it, I would probably stay here every time I visit Barcelona, but alas, my lottery tickets have not come through for me .... yet!
Don't hesitate to stay here.
I stayed here a lot earlier than what it will allow me to choose, but it is still just as wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe 5-star traditional hotel in the real heart of Barcelona, few steps away from Gaudi monuments and famous Rambla. Entirely renovated, it offers excellence in service for the most demanding travelers. Rooftop terrace with panoramic view and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Hotel And Spa Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Majestic Barcelona
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Catalonia