5,201 results
All reviews club level ritz carlton beautiful hotel luxury hotel concierge desk sea view per day corner room high floor tapas sagrada familia las ramblas enoteca arola euros intern conference
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Good feelings:
- Barcelona modern design
- location, location, location !
- comfort
- almost perfect beds
- young, freindly staff

Bad feelings
- overpriced room rate
- rip off on breakfast price
- service ??? to pay for the wifi in a 5* superior luxury hotel ??????

Conclusion
Search more if you really want to spoil yourself and have the budget to do it !

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
HotelArts, Gerente at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Dear bogdantache,

Thank you for having taken your time to give us your impression on your stay which helps us to improve ourselves.

I regret that some aspects of your experience were not up to your expectations during your stay at Hotel Arts. Please accept my apologies and allow me to forward your comments to our service staff in order to remedy possible shortcomings in the future.

I would be pleased to have the opportunity of discussing your issues in more detail and I invite you to contact us calling +34 93 221 1000 or by mail writing to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com. I look forward to receiving your message and to answering your call or e-mail personally.

Thank you again for your message and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in order to give you the excellent experience you deserve.

Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager
Hotel Arts Barcelona

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Try to get a room that over looks the bay on a higher floor. The view is mesmerising.... Breakfast buffet that is definetly worth trying. Location is just close enough to everywhere.
I would recommend the The Hotel Arts to anyone going to Barcelona.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We came to the hotel last week we loved every thing about the hotel but we was amaized  by Mr Carlos in the concierge he was very very nice and suggested alot of thing to do in barcalona and alot of good restaurant he was amazing I wish him all the best
The Bin Swidan family

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Habasat
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Huh... don't know where to start. Really spectacular location, on the beachfront. Great view only if you get the seeside room. Even that is poor due to iron/steel construction and dirty windows. Room, a real 5* room, nothing more, nothing less. Big, spaceous, B&O tv and hi-fi system. Bath excellent, with tube and shower separated, also very spaceous and very cousy. In general, stylish modern design, which you get in all hotels of that level, all rooms are like copy paste.

Now the bad side. I think that (and that's my personal opinion) it's a bit too pricy for what other hotels in same category do offer. Even the coffee in the room is 8€ which usually you get free, regardless of fact it's nespresso. Other mini-bar prices are some 20-40% above usual 5* level including the 10€ for bottle of water!?!? Just to add, that wi-fi is not free, like anything else. Ohh, sorry they don't charge you the air you breathe

Breakfast is one of the best I've ever had and no further words needed to taht.

THE WORSE --> The Bar... paying 147€ for 3x tequila and 1x gin tonic is ROBBERY!!!! I would appreciate if there would be a menu/price list on the table or if the waiter would have enough courtesy to inform us that there are several tequilas with different price range. This way you just feel robbed. Call me cheap, but nowhere in the world I've paid for 1 tequila shoot 40€ without knowing which one I got!!!

To conclude... the whole bar thing really ruined the good image i've had about the place

Room Tip: Ask for seaside or city-side view. On the side you look at nothing
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kreso C
HotelArts, Gerente at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Dear Kreso C,

I would like to thank you for having taken your time to give us feedback on your stay, such comments help us to improve ourselves and reconsider certain aspects of our service.

I regret that your stay did not meet your expectations and left you unsatisfied. Regarding the bar issue, I can assure you that I am taking under consideration all you have mentioned to avoid these misunderstandings in the future and I ask you to accept my apologies.

I would be pleased to have the opportunity of discussing your issues in more detail and I invite you to contact us calling +34 93 221 1000 or by mail writing to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com. I am looking forward to receiving your message and to answering your call or e-mail personally.

Thank you again for your message and I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back again in order to give you the excellent experience you deserve.

Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager
Hotel Arts Barcelona

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Attention to detail is the key at this fine hotel. From when you step out of your taxi the high level of service is obvious. Great options for food in the hotel and many more in walking distance. Brisk walk or easy taxi ride to La Rumblas for more options.

Room Tip: High rooms have stunning views.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business