Hotel Arts Barcelona
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pullman Barcelona Skipper(Barcelona)
View Hotel
Hotel SB Icaria Barcelona(Barcelona)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
K+K Hotel Picasso(Barcelona)
Lyon Hotel(Barcelona)
4,942 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewper daycorner roomhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Service, particularly the concierge desk was outstanding . Staff is very courteous, helpful, the rooms are well appointed and overall the hotel is Five Stars+. The location is also excellent . I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I found this hotel on Trip Advisor. The location was perfect for my fiancee and me. There is a very long promenade in front of the hotel for walking, running, bike riding, and baby strollers. There are many nice restaurants within walking distance. The view overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and marina with all kinds of motor yachts and sailing vessels. The very courteous staff always called us by our first names. The concierge was very helpful with restaurant bookings. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit.

Room Tip: We chose a sea view suite on the corner. The electric blinds are great for sleeping in. Our USA DVD's worked perfectly in our suite. There is also a jack for your iPod use with the suite system speakers.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Great 5 star Hotel. Fantastic staff, extremely helpful.
Watch out for the charges though i.e expensive drinks, phone calls etc food was excellent. Pool was NOT heated ( disappointing) room/suite was really well appointed and the bath room was fantastic.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Great city hotel that can feel like a resort given its unbeatable location at Villa Olympic. Although service levels were a touch worse compared to last year, it remains my favorite hotel in Barca. Paco Perez restaurant is one of the best in h city and the proximity of the beach can be a really cool alternative in the summer..

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I had invited good friends for a very special occasion and some weekend partying; Barcelona was the venue and we weren't really there for sight-seeing. So I opted for a luxury stay at Club Rooms at Hotel Arts. The Club Lounge as one of the best I have experienced in 15 years of luxury travelling. We were not disappointed and the whole team and their excellent service really impressed us. Thank you specially to Alicia Saez for all the unexpected upgrades. The rooms and facilities were excellent, and the hotel is a cheap taxi ride to all the sights and a very short walk to the beach, the promenade, and the newer parts of Barcelona including good restaurants and clubs. The views from the hotel (whether city or sea-view) are amazing. I would definitely recommend Hotel Arts without reservation.

Room Tip: For a little added luxury stay at the Club Rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends