5,165 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewper daycorner roomhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaarolaeurosinternconference
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and i stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in July. It was a brilliant experience. Positives:
1. It's a brand new hotel, and spacious.
2. It's right by the beach, gives you opportunity to enjoy the beach and to visit the city by cab, city bus, on foot.
3. Very helpful concierge despite being crowded.
4. Wireless is free in the lobby and unlike many hotels who offer the same service, the wireless is working and there are proper seats to sit in the lobby while using internet.
5. They offer free water with lime, and some sweets in the lobby. It was a nice/small but sweet touch that makes a difference.

Improvement points:
Check out time was very crowded, and long lines in reception. They need to apply check out from TV, internet as many hotels do in the US. Too time consuming.

We'd definitely stay here again. It also seemed appropriate for staying with kids, so this would be our choice for our stay if we come with our kids as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AshleekaDubai
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I just got home from a stay at the Arts Hotel, which is a Ritz-Carlton property. Not only is hotel located in the bustling Olympic Marina, but every person you encounter working there has a focus on providing outstanding service. It is an expensive property, but I guess you have to expect that, given it is in the heart of Barcelona and it is a Rtiz property.

The views from all parts of the hotel are wonderful and it is nicely situated near plenty of nightlife. If you aren't a night owl and are easily disturbed, I suggest you request a high floor, as the nightlife is on the beach and nearby boardwalk until about 7am, yes that is right, 7am. The clubs close at 6am and the place is alive with activity when the clubs let out.

Every restaurant in the hotel is great and the quality of food and service is some of the best in the world. The pool is especially nice, given it is a city hotel. I used the gym several times, which is open 24 hours a day. It has very modern equipment and is quite spacious and very clean.

I had the pleasure of staying on a concierge floor, which had access to the 33rd floor lounge. The lounge has amazing views and has food service throughout the day. The food and drinks are like nothing I have had at any concierge lounge in the world. The service on the concierge level is some of the best in the world - they took care of everything during my stay and found no need to go to the lobby. I can't say enough about the service staff in the concierge lounge, they truly made my stay memorable and worry free.

If you have the chance to stay in Barcelona and are looking for an amazing hotel, the Art is definitely a top choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed here as an emergency after a night in the hospital as it is very close, the service was impeccable and the staff provided us with all the last minute goods and cosmetics we needed for the stay. the room was amazing, unbelievably clean and beautiful views. The hotel pool was to die for. Genuinely the nicest place I have ever stayed very pricey but worth it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We booked the penthouse at this hotel. The hotel was perfectly located as it was right on the water, right next to the entertainment square and boardwalk. Beautiful art decor throughout, clean and simply sophisticated. Just walk outside the front door and everything you want or need to do is right there! The staff was fabulous, the room huge and clean up to date technology throughout. I would go back in a hearbeat and Ill bring my bathing suit and dancing shoes!

Room Tip: Pick the penthouse suite...you wont be disappointed!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Me and some of my collegues syaed at arts hotel and fell in love with this hotel neat, clean coustomer friendly. Breakfast was awesome with the view to the sea it was magnificient. The staff was the friendly and elegent. The rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable. If i ever visit barcelona again i will only stay at arts hotel barcelona.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends