I spent a weekend after the MWC in Barcelona and loved this place. Really well located, 2 streets away from the train to the airport.
The "hostel" is located in the first floor of a normal building. Decoration is simple but elegant.
I was given room 5 which has a balcon. The bathroom is nearly the same size as the room and it faces the terrace of the building (but has curtains for privacy) and the street. I found it was quite cold, but very nice as well.
The room does not have a table to work, but you can use several outside the room, where they also offer free tea/ coffee/ water and a bit of fruit.
It did not have wardrobes either but you can use some sort of hangers and also some typical IKEA Expedit bookshelves that you can use to keep your things in order.
Breakfast in the cafeteria downstairs (not belonging to them) was really nice.
Internet connection was not great so had to look for some alternative place to work... ended up enjoying the city instead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khronos Boutique Hostel, a new concept in hotel in Barcelona, economic, charming and located in a neoclassical building in the center of Eixample.Newly opened, a few meters from the elegant Paseo de Gracia, in the heart of Barcelona. From this location you can enjoy walking from the main landmarks of the city, like La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal Boutique Khronos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Boutique Khronos Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Boutique Khronos Barcelona, Catalonia