Stayed here in August 2013, Great location, great unique look, nice bathroom and rooms.
We did the FREE walking tour provided by the hostel, would recommend it. Its quite close to the information centre and metro as well. Only a few mins walk to both.
Like others have written I'm still a bit iffy on the staff whether they were helpful or not...I'm leaning to 'not the best'. Just small reactions and lack of knowledge made me feel like they didn't want to help.
The wifi was down almost every morning which was annoying. Was terribly sign posted.
All in all one of the nicest places I stayed in my Euro Trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We help you live, breathe, eat and sleep like a local while you discover Barcelona and the Barri de Gràcia, its culture, events and people. We're your home for a few days, we're Casa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Gracia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Gracia Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Gracia Barcelona, Catalonia