After a long train ride from Paris, arriving at Apartment 64 was an unexpected surprise. The one bedroom apartment on the main floor had more then enough room for the two of us. The well equiped kitchen, beautiful bathroom, living/dining room and separate bedroom. The location was fantastic. You could walk to all the sights, it was close to the metro and the Hop on/Hop off bus stopped right by the appartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- APARTMENTS SIXTYFOUR, EXCLUSIVITY AND LUXURY RIGHT IN THE HEART OF BARCELONA Apartments Sixtyfour are located in one of the traditional buildings on Paseo de Gracia. It is, without a doubt, Barcelona’s most prestigious street, a paradise of shops and modernist art. Our apartments are completely refurbished and have been designed to offer you room, comfort and wellbeing during your stay in the city, be it for business or pleasure. Therefore, everything from the bedroom, to the dining room, kitchen and bathroom are fully equipped down to the last detail. Ideal for both families with children and groups of friends (maximum capacity 8 people). Their privileged location means that you are within walking distance of the main tourist sites with Las Ramblas, the Cathedral and the Gothic Quarter, the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s most emblematic buildings or the most representative shops of Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Sixtyfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Sixtyfour Hotel Barcelona
- Apartments 64
- Apartments Sixtyfour Barcelona, Catalonia