I spent 3 nights here with my wife and 2 kids. It was perfect for us. The apartment was modern stylish and really well kitted out in what seemed to be a historic old building. The location was superb. 5 mins walk from Catalunia and the Ramblas and just round the corner from the passeig di gracia train station. We really couldn't have asked for better and it was a really reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- APARTMENTS SIXTYFOUR, EXCLUSIVITY AND LUXURY RIGHT IN THE HEART OF BARCELONA Apartments Sixtyfour are located in one of the traditional buildings on Paseo de Gracia. It is, without a doubt, Barcelona’s most prestigious street, a paradise of shops and modernist art. Our apartments are completely refurbished and have been designed to offer you room, comfort and wellbeing during your stay in the city, be it for business or pleasure. Therefore, everything from the bedroom, to the dining room, kitchen and bathroom are fully equipped down to the last detail. Ideal for both families with children and groups of friends (maximum capacity 8 people). Their privileged location means that you are within walking distance of the main tourist sites with Las Ramblas, the Cathedral and the Gothic Quarter, the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s most emblematic buildings or the most representative shops of Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartments Sixtyfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Sixtyfour Hotel Barcelona
- Apartments 64
- Apartments Sixtyfour Barcelona, Catalonia