“Must Do in Barcelona”

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Must Do in Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

If you've walked a lot in Barcelona and who doesn't, then you need to treat yourself to a very unique foot massage/pedicure. My wife, daughter, and friends signed up and were not disappointed. After the initial "tickling" from the fish swimming around and "eating" your feet/ankles, it slowly builds to a relaxing food massage for approx 10 mins. You then have the option of getting a pedicure or leaving and continuing your walk around this great city.

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing after a tiring day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have been to this place 3 times, and I will go again, it is quite cheap and very relaxing, the staff is usually welcoming but quiet. I like going there after having walked all day long. The place is small but cosy, clean and very calm.

Visited February 2013
West Vancouver, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Felt Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

My wife took me for my birthday to RI in Barcelona's Old City and it was a real treat. A little unusual for sure but my feet, tired from miles of walking in Barcelona, felt great during and after the treatment.

RI staff spoke little or no English so it was difficult to ask questions but they were very friendly. To begin, your feet are washed and prepped for the pedicure. You are then walked over to the tanks where you put your feet in and experience 30 minutes feeding the fish. After feeding time, staff finished our session with a great food massage. My feet felt wonderful.

After experiencing my first fish pedicure, I did some reading and there are some minor health concerns particularly if you have open sores or cuts. I actually did have a cut on my leg which was bandaged by the staff prior to starting my session.

I'll be doing this again on my next visit to Barcelona!

Visited September 2012
“Fish bait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

After a long day of walking, a fish massage is the way to go. Good service and very clean.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Something unique to do and feels sooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

A bit hard to find but worth the adventure.
Very welcoming and soothing environment
For 15€ how could you miss this wonderful experience!