“My feet thanked me!”

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“My feet thanked me!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

So the idea of submerging your feet into a tank to be nibbled at by fish took a bit of getting used to, but the experience was great. Fabulous to hear everyone squeal as their feet enter the water (including me!), but after a few minutes it was completely relaxing. The woman working at the spa was wonderful, and it felt as if my feet were in for much longer than the paid for time. The massage which followed was great -- one of the best 15 Eruos spent in Barcelona. The setting is intimate and the old stone work wonderful (feels like it was once a cellar). I would definitely place this as high on the 'to do' list, especially after walking the cobbled Gothic Quarter streets for a few days. Heaven!

1 Thank ZeddyDog

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This experience was unlike anything I have ever done. It was so relaxing and such a fun thing to do! It was definitely worth going to and I would go back in a second. If you're in Barcelona for longer than a few days, definitely check this out!

1 Thank Ali F
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Must Do in Barcelona”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

If you've walked a lot in Barcelona and who doesn't, then you need to treat yourself to a very unique foot massage/pedicure. My wife, daughter, and friends signed up and were not disappointed. After the initial "tickling" from the fish swimming around and "eating" your feet/ankles, it slowly builds to a relaxing food massage for approx 10 mins. You then have the option of getting a pedicure or leaving and continuing your walk around this great city.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing after a tiring day”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have been to this place 3 times, and I will go again, it is quite cheap and very relaxing, the staff is usually welcoming but quiet. I like going there after having walked all day long. The place is small but cosy, clean and very calm.

Visited February 2013
West Vancouver, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Felt Great”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My wife took me for my birthday to RI in Barcelona's Old City and it was a real treat. A little unusual for sure but my feet, tired from miles of walking in Barcelona, felt great during and after the treatment.

RI staff spoke little or no English so it was difficult to ask questions but they were very friendly. To begin, your feet are washed and prepped for the pedicure. You are then walked over to the tanks where you put your feet in and experience 30 minutes feeding the fish. After feeding time, staff finished our session with a great food massage. My feet felt wonderful.

After experiencing my first fish pedicure, I did some reading and there are some minor health concerns particularly if you have open sores or cuts. I actually did have a cut on my leg which was bandaged by the staff prior to starting my session.

I'll be doing this again on my next visit to Barcelona!

Visited September 2012