“SPA day with a twist!”
Review of Rufoo Ictioterapia - CLOSED

Rufoo Ictioterapia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Rufoo is an experience to say the least! Last month my family and I were in Barcelona, and stayed just around the corner from their shop. We decided to go in one afternoon, and though it is very strange to have little fish suck on your feet.. I would definitely recommend it! I will say it feels really weird, but afterward your feet are so soft, and so smooth. Very fun!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

So the idea of submerging your feet into a tank to be nibbled at by fish took a bit of getting used to, but the experience was great. Fabulous to hear everyone squeal as their feet enter the water (including me!), but after a few minutes it was completely relaxing. The woman working at the spa was wonderful, and it felt as if my feet were in for much longer than the paid for time. The massage which followed was great -- one of the best 15 Eruos spent in Barcelona. The setting is intimate and the old stone work wonderful (feels like it was once a cellar). I would definitely place this as high on the 'to do' list, especially after walking the cobbled Gothic Quarter streets for a few days. Heaven!

1  Thank ZeddyDog
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This experience was unlike anything I have ever done. It was so relaxing and such a fun thing to do! It was definitely worth going to and I would go back in a second. If you're in Barcelona for longer than a few days, definitely check this out!

1  Thank Ali F
Reviewed 9 July 2013

If you've walked a lot in Barcelona and who doesn't, then you need to treat yourself to a very unique foot massage/pedicure. My wife, daughter, and friends signed up and were not disappointed. After the initial "tickling" from the fish swimming around and "eating" your feet/ankles, it slowly builds to a relaxing food massage for approx 10 mins. You then have the option of getting a pedicure or leaving and continuing your walk around this great city.