We loved this hotel. You can hardly get a hostel for two people that would be much cheaper than this hotel. For that you get an incredible buffet breakfast, a hotel that's located only moments on the Metro to the centre of town, The Sagrada Familia and many other tourist destinations. It's also in a residential area which I really enjoyed, a little away from the big smoke.
I have to give a big mention to the wonderful staff at reception here. They are multi linguists and have great advice and are very forthcoming with information. The rooms are standard size and very comfortably furnished with comfy beds. The sun terrace leaves you space to admire the rooftop view and is great for a wine in the afternoon (BYO!). I'd stay here again and recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 66 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia Catalonia