I was in this hotel in August 2014 and had an enjoyable experience.
Very well received from Monica, the receptionist, that was very nice and helpful.
We were looking for a good place to stay without breaking our bank account :), and this was definitely a good choice, 15 minutes walking from the "sagrada familia", 3 minutes walking from the metro station "clot", with a supermarket next door to buy some water and snacks for the day.
The rooms are big and with a very good design, everthing very well cleaned and cared.
If you want some good place to stay while you are in Barcelona,definitely check this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia is a three-star hotel, ten minutes walking to Sagrada Familia and the future AVE train station. It has a total of 66 comfortable rooms to have a pleasant stay in Barcelona whether you're traveling for business or a family travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Splitty, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acta Ink 606 Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia Catalonia