Just returned after 4 nights at the Mirror booked for my husband's birthday - I had requested a room on a high floor with a view of the city, and got exactly what I asked for. The hotel is within walking distance of Diagonal metro station which means its easy to get around. Its in a quieter side street though which means you can sleep undisturbed (we had room 851 which is at the rear of the hotel - just high enough to see views of Tibidabo mountain, although be aware that there are lots of windows facing from other residential flats so if you book a room with a terrace you wont get that much privacy.) We had breakfast on day 1 - all perfectly acceptable but if you are happy with coffee and a pastry there are loads of cafes around serving this for around 2 euros which will save you money. Staff were all really helpful, room was clean and well equipped - especially great shower. We visited a restaurant called the Ceveseria Catalan in Carrer de Mallorca - recommended in our guide book - simply great Tapas and frequented by locals and tourists alike so you know its good, be prepared to wait for a table though. Thanks to everyone at the Mirror for a great stay - we hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DESIGN, GASTRONOMY AND SUSTAINABILITY, IN AN UNSURPASSABLE LOCATION The Mirror Barcelona, set in the very heart of the city, enjoy vanguardist design and architecture. The division of space and the cutting of the bathroom, give personality to its 63 rooms. Interior design based on two elements, the white and the effect produced by a duplicating mirror universe, give a marked character to this unique boutique hotel. Its central courtyard of 9 plants and a panoramic lift are also a huge tapestry of mirrors protected by a squad of angels. The ground floor houses a large open-plan distribution that share the bar counter and reception. ROOMS In the 63 rooms of The Mirror Barcelona we offer the best comfort, so we equipped our King size beds with mattresses "Treca de Paris" and the gala dress of Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms are equipped with home automation systems and they offer the latest technology. Type of rooms : Deluxe 52 (5 with balcony) Superior 6 (4 with 19 m2 terrace, 2 with balcony) Privilege 2 (2 with 19 m2 terrace) Junior Suite 3 (3 with 9 m2 terrace) Room facilities: • TV LED (ultra-thin) 40 " in room • TV LED (ultra-thin) 22 " in W.C. • Hairdryer • Bed of 1.80 M "Treca de Paris" House • Lighting scenes generation • Room with alarm intrusion proximity card access control system • Soundproofing of high quality • Doors with automatic shelf system • Automatic "Do not disturb" • Independent efficient air-conditioning. • Free cable and wifi internet. • Personalized Amenities, bathrobe and slippers • Safe • Mini-bar OTHER SERVICES: • Bar • Swimming pool with solarium • Sauna • Room service • Laundry and valet service. • Multilingual personnel. • Mobile Business center • Optimal Concierge service THE ECO HOTEL: • Energy efficient lights • Last generation air conditioning energy efficient • Rooms Automation system energy efficient • Solar panels for hot water circuit. • Reused potable water circuit for w.C. Tanks • No printing hotel protocol AN UNSURPASSABLE LOCATION: • 150 metres from Rambla de Catalunya and 200 from Paseo de Gracia. • 250 Meters from La Pedrera (casa Mila) • 100 meters from Diagonal and main Barcelona's shopping area • Semi-pedestrian area in the middle of the Eixample district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirror Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirror Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- The Mirror Barcelona Catalonia