“Gorgeous experience”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
“Gorgeous experience”
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

A huge "thank you" to my Running Tour guide Robin for this gorgeous tour around significant Barcelona landmarks. A brilliant way to combine exercise, culture and history during holiday or business in Barcelona. RUNNING TOURS is profoundly recommeded.

• Hebrew first
South Lake Tahoe, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I'm hooked!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Jacquie arrived early to meet me at my hotel and even brought extra water for me. We went on an amazing 10K run through the Old Town, hitting all the high points just as the city was coming to life. When we met with roadblocks, she gracefully navigated them (literally), without missing a step. Robin had mapped out the run and it was exactly what I had asked for; Jacquie provided the perfect commentary and overview. I felt like I was just doing a run with a friend, a very knowledgeable one. It was the PERFECT antidote to jetlag and planning out where to tour with my family the rest of the week. This tour should be the first thing you do in Barcelona. Stop thinking about it, just book it, and you won't be disappointed!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SierraMirador
delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Running tours barcelona”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

What a perfect way to start the day in such a beautiful city! Robin "picked" us up at our hotel and we ran and toured the city for 2 hours. We learned and saw so much before the city woke up and the thrones of people arrived.
I recommend this tour to anyone ...walking or running because Robin was very accommodating to what ever you want!!!
Thank you,once again, Robin for such a great experience!! And for the follow up info!

Visited March 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
“A fantastic guided run in the mountains around Barcelona”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I had an incredible 21K run in the mountains around Barcelona today. It is the best run I can remember ever have taken. Perfect weather, a challenging route, and unique views all 360 degrees. My guide Robin was extremely nice and friendly - and a great storyteller too. I am happy to recommend Robin and his company to friends and runners from anywhere.

I will for sure book another tour with Robin next time I am in Barcelona - maybe even make this the purpose of my next trip.

PS - This is my first time to write anything on a website like this - but I just felt I had to share this with other people who like to see a new city - and its surroundings - on a guided running tour.

Visited February 2013
England
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Kills two birds with one stone - you get to work out and see Barcelona!”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Robin was an amazing guide. He was waiting for me when I arrived at our pre-arranged meeting place. He was informative, friendly and the pace we ran at was very comfortable - we covered about 13k in a little over an hour and a half. It was a great introduction to Barcelona and with the aid of the tour sheet that Robin gave me and by using the app Sports Tracker on my iPhone, which logged my route, I was able to go back and cover the bits I wanted to again at a slower pace and with my camera.

Visited January 2013