“Perfect”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Perfect experience to explore beautiful Barcelona. We booked the early bird tour. Robin thx for everything...You did a great job and if we come back we'll take the XL Tour :-) looking forward to seeing you again. Greetings from Vienna

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I'm an early-intermediate runner and totally new to visiting Spain. With my boyf at a conference I had a few long days to myself. I booked a 10K running tour of Montjuic, arranging for the guide to meet me at my hotel. My flight to Barcelona was late and cancelled, and Robin was so flexible, rescheduling my tour for the next day without issue.

Robin picked me up at the hotel and we paced ourselves in what ended up to be 12km. He brought and carried a bottle of water for me, stopped to take photos, and told me captivating stories about the sights and history.

Overall, Robin is a really nice guy that put me at ease in my first day in a new city alone. It's a fantastic idea to tour while running, no matter your level. He will adjust to your needs as you need it! I'm now inspired to try this in other cities!

The transactional portion was straightforward. No hidden agenda, no extra sales. A genuine business and a great experience. A follow up email from Robin arrived later in the day with our route map and some quips about our discussions that really made it feel personalized.

Thanks again, Robin!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This was a great running tour of Barcelona with Robin. He was very knowledgable and kept a clipped pace the whole. He has a keen interest in history, as you can tell. He'll show you the popular sights, but also show you the off-the-path stuff for those history enthusiasts like myself! It was a great way to see one of the world's greatest cities!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This was a great early morning scout of a good portion of the city. Robin and I ran 11 kilometers and his historical narrative provided a good context for when I travelled back to most of those spots I had seen during the run with my mom. Robin also recommended Cathedral Of the Sea by Ildefonso Falcones a book set during the building of the Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral, which I picked up at the Picasso Museum. It is really wonderful to be in the place and on the streets referenced in the book to understand its' history. Thanks Robin!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I had the pleasure of running with Robin today. He was very knowledgable about his City and passionate about its history. It was a real treat and a great way to plan your visit. I would highly recommend a running tour with Robin.