“Wonderful Event in awesome Barcelona” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Running Tours Barcelona

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Linz, Austria
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Event in awesome Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We enjoyed running through this great city as starter of our 4-day-trip in barcelona. We chose a 15km-run to get first impressions of the city as well as some insider tips to enrich our sightseeing tours. We had a great time with Robin, guiding us along the beach, Ciutadella Park, Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, just to mention some stops. In total we spent more than two excellent hours on the streets of Barcelona. As we already joined SightRunning in Berlin we are real fans of these runs and advise everybody to take the chance and get this different and incomparable view on the city.
Thanks to Robin again! (Book of Santa Maria del Mar is already ordered :o))) )
Konstanze und Stefan from Linz

• Hebrew first
Providence
“Great running tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I am a serious high school runner, on vacation for a week over April break in Barcelona. I found the Go Running Tours Barcelona website, which was easy to use. It offered many kinds of tours, all of which could be customized according to pace, distance, and location. I was surprised and grateful that Robin picked me up and dropped me off at the hotel, since I didn't know my way around. We went almost 12 miles around Collserola Park, which was fantastic. I learned a lot about Barcelona, the park, and its history from Robin. I normally don't run for such a long distance, but it felt easy and went by so quickly. It was a great way to see Barcelona and I highly recommend it for runners of all levels.

San Francisco, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I recommend it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

First of all, Robin was very patient and attentive in aswering all the questions I had before booking the tour. During the tour (I booked the 6k tour in the Old Town), he made sure to stop in all the main attractions and explained all I wanted to know about them. He adapted to my pace and was a great company for a very early run in Barcelona!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Barcelona for the first time in March. I'm an avid runner but my husband is somewhat of a beginner. We booked a 10 km tour of the Old City. Robin was great with working at a comfortable pace to accommodate both my pace and my husbands. He was so knowledgeable and showed us so many great sites, as well as, took us to nooks and crannies of Barcelona that we never would have seen. We did our tour the day after we got there which allowed us to really get to know the city. It was fun to return many of these places later to explore more and share neat stories Robin had shared with us with other friends we were with. Thanks so much for the great tour, Robin. I will definitely do another one if we have a chance to return!

“Great tour and amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I signed up for a 21 Km private tour since I did not have time to join the scheduled tour. The whole process was great, Robin kept in touch during the registration process and answered all the questions.
The tour itself was great, we started 6:30 AM in the morning and visited the various places and the Modernism architecture and historical places in the city. I would highly recommend this to anyone who would like to run and at the same time explore the new city.

Robin had a good knowledge of the city, its history and its architecture.