“Great way to see the city”

Running Tours Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour while running. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Barcelona allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Customer comment about Sightrunning:"City Running is more like a friend is showing his hometown to you. You don't feel like a tourist and you are much closer to the people on the streets!" You don't have to be a marathoner! Your pace is our pace and we are not in a hurry! Our running tours is for everybody with the affinity for running. Fitness, Culture, Health and History all in one. We show you the most popular sights and of course the secret spots of Barcelona. Hear stories about the over 2000 years old city and find out how the history affected todays life in Barcelona. Choose one of our standard tours or tell us your wishes and let us customize your tour to your needs. Discover Barcelona with your running shoes! The new creative and sporty way of sightseeing. We hope to welcome you soon in Barcelona.
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Robin was wonderful and I really enjoyed my tour. You learn a lot about the city in a short amount of time. Robin arrived on time and even accommodated my last minute day change request due to weather changes. I did the old town tour and if I had more time in town would have done the beach tour next! He spoke English very well and has a vast knowledge of the city.

All reviews
"parts"
in 11 reviews
"info"

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We visited Barcelona in June last year and both being keen runners myself and my husband booked a running tour with Robin, I was slightly nervous as to the pace we would keep, but Robin was brilliant a letting you negate the pace throughout the run, we ran 10 miles and really got a feel for the city, leaving early we beat the crowds and felt great seeing so many sites without all the hustle. Robin was very knowledgeable and we learnt a lot on the tour. I would recommend this tour if you want an active look at the city. Thanks Robin, sorry its taken us so long to review!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We enjoyed running through this great city as starter of our 4-day-trip in barcelona. We chose a 15km-run to get first impressions of the city as well as some insider tips to enrich our sightseeing tours. We had a great time with Robin, guiding us along the beach, Ciutadella Park, Ramblas and Sagrada Familia, just to mention some stops. In total we spent more than two excellent hours on the streets of Barcelona. As we already joined SightRunning in Berlin we are real fans of these runs and advise everybody to take the chance and get this different and incomparable view on the city.
Thanks to Robin again! (Book of Santa Maria del Mar is already ordered :o))) )
Konstanze und Stefan from Linz

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I am a serious high school runner, on vacation for a week over April break in Barcelona. I found the Go Running Tours Barcelona website, which was easy to use. It offered many kinds of tours, all of which could be customized according to pace, distance, and location. I was surprised and grateful that Robin picked me up and dropped me off at the hotel, since I didn't know my way around. We went almost 12 miles around Collserola Park, which was fantastic. I learned a lot about Barcelona, the park, and its history from Robin. I normally don't run for such a long distance, but it felt easy and went by so quickly. It was a great way to see Barcelona and I highly recommend it for runners of all levels.